Do you need to know how to get the most out of your new digital camera or MP3 player? Would you like to have the whole process of digital video editing explained to you from start to finish (from transferring the raw film footage from your DV camera to burning the finished masterpiece to DVD)? Do you want to get to grips with Microsoft Word or Excel? Or would you like to know how to build your own PC?
PC Medic keeps abreast of technology developments and can provide tailored one-on-one training in a variety of subjects. Here is a selection of the types of training we can provide:
- Getting to grips with your PC - a hardware and Windows overview
- Getting to grips with peripherals - cameras, printers, scanners, MP3 devices etc.
- Video-editing - from shooting to DVD burning
- Using Microsoft Office components - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- PC construction - building and upgrading your own PC
- The PC as a home entertainment centre - managing music, photos and TV
- Home networking - wired and wireless networks
Training in all of the above topics is supplemented with appropriate hands-on use of the relevant software packages. If you need training in a specific area of computer use that isnít mentioned above, contact us - we will be happy to meet your needs.